My IPhone for SeniorsBook - 2019
Provides step-by-step instructions for seniors on using the iPhone, covering such topics as how to make and receive voice calls; send, receive, and manage text messages and email; work with Siri; and browse the web.
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do.
Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most.
Large, full-color, close-up photos with callouts to iPhone photos that show you exactly what to do.
Common-sense help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
- Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you
- Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone; use Siri shortcuts to do even more while speaking less
- Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
- Use iCloud, Google, and other cloud services to have consistent calendar, contact, and other information on all your devices
- Communicate via phone calls, FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
- Make your text messages come alive by adding Digital Touches and effects and sharing photos and video
- Get the most out of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all your email from one Inbox
- Listen to music, use the Wallet app to manage boarding passes and loyalty cards; pay for purchases safely and securely with Apple Pay; and use other great iPhone apps
- Capture and edit photos and video; use great camera features such as telephoto zoom, portrait mode, burst photos, time-lapse and slow-motion video, and Live Photos
- View your photos in Memories and use them for wallpaper and for your contacts or share them via email, AirDrop, or texts; use iCloud to automatically save and share your photos
- Find, download, install, and use iPhone apps to help you travel, get information, keep in touch, have fun, and more
Chapter 15, 16, and the Glossary can be downloaded from the Downloads tab located at informit.com/myiphoneseniors5e .