Retail in DetailBook - 2008
If Retailing Is Your Dream, This Is the Guide To Help You Reach It
Knowing that your success depends on the details, experienced retail entrepreneur Ronald L. Bond leaves no question unanswered when it comes to reaching your dream of starting and running your own retail business. Bond provides comprehensive, step-by-step instructions, from planning the launch of your business to running your new venture.
Learn how to:
- Budget for startup and establish a financial plan
- Select the ultimate location and develop your brand image
- Select, price and market your product
- Manage inventory to decrease expenses
- Keep your business up-to-date and competitive in the electronic age
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Manage your daily operations
Sparing you the trial and error that comes with starting a retail business from scratch, Bond shares firsthand experiences, lessons learned, and informative anecdotes that have helped thousands of aspiring retail entrepreneurs just like you!
“…Bond offers convenience and genuine value to readers looking for a concise and thorough introduction to the retail enterprise…Realism and pragmatism are the shining virtues of Retail in Detail.”- Evelyn Lager, ASD/AMD Trade News Snipe: Practical worksheets, budgeting guides and up-to-date costs and industry information included inside!