Making Big Money Investing in Foreclosures Without Cash or CreditBook - 2007
The focus of the first edition, as well as the second edition, is on teaching readers how to find owners in foreclosure (and pre-foreclosure). It teaches readers how to structure money-making deals that don’t require the investor to have a ton of cash or good credit. The book also gives the reader the bottom line negotiating skills they’ll need to get the seller to agree to the deal. And finally, the book shows readers how to sell these properties to end buyers so that they can realize their hefty profits.
Approximately 25% of the book will be updated with major revisions for the following:
· Updating and revising changes in laws
· Add new section on legal information (New laws for states such as CA, IL, CO, and NC will be specifically mentioned, otherwise, the reader will be referred to Conti and Finkel’s Web site which gives more information specific to each state.)
· Updating and revising Web sites and other resources
Simon and Schuster
The key to making money in real estate is finding motivated sellers. Financial trouble is often the single biggest motivator. From finding properties in foreclosure, to negotiating with sellers in financial distress, to reselling the properties to realize healthy profits, Making Big Money Investing in Foreclosures without Cash or Credit is a comprehensive money-making guide.
In this thoroughly updated guide, bestselling author Peter Conti shows real estate investors how to:
- Understand the concepts involved in investing in foreclosures
- Find a motivated seller
- Structure the deals, including how to buy with little or nothing down
- Negotiate with sellers in foreclosure, including how to overcome obstacles and close deals
- Avoid costly contract pitfalls
- Hold on to newly acquired properties and grow a portfolio for long-term equity build-up
Peter Conti pulls all the pieces of the transaction together into a step-by-step action plan, so that investors can apply what they have learned and start making money.